Join now - be part of our community!

What are community badges?

profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

What are community badges?

We have a variety of badges you can unlock throughout your journey in our community! You can keep track of which badges you have unlocked by visiting your profile page. Currently you can earn badges for posts, threads, solutions, Kudos and competitions - but there are more to come soon.

14-07-2015 08-39-14.png

If you earned a badge it will be highlighted on your profile page and you will receive a notification via email. Badges you have not yet earned are faded so you can easily see what you need to accomplish to receive your next badge.

Happy badge hunting!
Your community team

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
sianpearcegordon
Explorer

Instead of receiving a sticker for being a good girl, it would be much better if you just replied to my comment. Let's play grown-ups shall we?

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Hahaha, my sentiments entirely! 

What you have to consider though is that Sony do not have any input in these forums, it's a user forum run by users for users. Any reply that you might receive will be from someone just like you or me, NOT SONY.

So where did you leave your comment? What is you question exactly?

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
TivoliG
Explorer

OK, so I am having extreme difficulty in finding anything at all about cameras, but at least this thread seems to be only 3 weeks old instead of nine years old like the previous one. I cannot find a 'new thread' button to use to ask a question. So, How do I ask a question about my camera please?

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@TivoliG

Hi there, welcome to the community.

If you want to find the CAMERAS forum if you look at the top of this page next to the ASK NOW search box you will see a little drop down menu called 'Go to..' Here you can select which forum you want to visit.

To create a NEW MESSAGE click the new message button found at the top of the message listing page. 

Have fun!

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14