Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia tablet S keyboard/typing problems

RKarlsson
New

Xperia tablet S keyboard/typing problems

About my Xperia Tablet S:

Whever I have typed something on the keyboard before, the words I type and similar words have come up on the display so I can choose.

Now they don't anymore for some reason!  AND I cannot type as fast as I could before, because then some letters will be missing in the middle of the word. Very annoying!

Now I wonder what I can do about this. I didn't change anything in the keyboard/typing settings beforer this happened and I have been into those  settings to see if I could find a solution to my problem, but no.

Does anyone know what I could do to type as fast as normal again?

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.IT.title
Parkhill1
New

I am having the same problems. Missed letters when I type, meaning I have to type slowly. Often when I move the cursor to the missed point it comes up with a capital letter, or moves to the beginning of a line. I'm also finding that the predictive text is not working on some programmes, such as Outlook. I discovered all this while I was using this for work, which made my tablet impossible to use. I should also point out that I have found the same problem using a Bluetooth keyboard, so it's a software proble, not the on-screen keyboard.