Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia 1 III problem with Google phone app

profile.country.RS.title
Djuro89

Sony Xperia 1 III problem with Google phone app

Hello, I noticed this bug after update Google Phone App version in latest version four month ago.
When I open the application and call a number at this point, it is not seen time at the top of the screen on the left as well as the percentage of the battery on the right. And when I quit the conversation, then everything can be seen normally again. However, when I work in the dark theme on the phone, then everything is nice to see at the top of the screen. All information is only visable when i calling number from contact app, but from phone app problem is present. IF YOU NEED I CAN RECORD VIDEO WITH THIS PROBLEM via screen record.
I contacted Sony support and they told me to try to clear data and cache in aplication, and to start the phone in safe mode or if none of that works, to reset the phone to factory settings and see if the problem will be solved. As I immediately thought, the problem is not solved in any of these ways, the problem is obviously in the application itself (google phone app) and that problem appeared after one of the application updates. Since I couldn't find a direct email from Google customer support anywhere, I contacted the Sony company

White theme, all on the top screen is not visible.
Dark theme, all on the top screen is visible.

Screenshot_20230708-184655~2.pngScreenshot_20230708-184706~2.png

0 REPLIES 0