Join now - be part of our community!

Fair time for response ?

tordenfod
New

Fair time for response ?

Im trying to get an answer from sony on when i will be able to bye the RM-X7BT remote control for my car.. 3 weeks ago i send the question by email to the "local" sony shop ..so far no reply..

2 weeks ago send the same question to sony.dk so far no Reply..

am i setting the limith to high when i think that 2 weeks is a fair amount of waiting time for a little mail just saying " we are investigating" or similar kinda " yes we would be happy to have your money- let us help you" ? 

Makes me think that when its so hard to get info on how and when i will be able to spend my money on sony gear- then it must be a pain in the a. To get a repair or any other kind of support.. 

Big question is why would i EVER want to chose a Sony product when i cant get info on how to spend my money at them .... 

Is Sony a company with real people behind or just a facade ?? Who is Sony and does (s)he need to sell things to survive ? 

But hey i found a chinese product on ebay that could do the same thing at the sony thing, and wohaa they ever replyed within 20 min that the gods is in transit.... 

BO YAhh - watch n learn Sony .... 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Unfortunately Sony does not normally respond on these forums, hence the name "Community Forums" - however, I have escalated your complaint to Sony Support in the hopes that they can answer you.  You should receive a reply in the next 1-2 working days.

Cheers

tordenfod
New

Sorry bla bla.. ...or is it sony bla bla...
A simple question from a potential customer not even worth a reply from
either store .dk or .com

Hmm that might be a potential buttom line in red..screaming red.. My next
electronic device 108% not a Sorry [Edited by moderator]

Im thinking korean now...

--
Sendt fra min brødrister

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @tordenfod

Were you given a case number by any chance ?  If so, can you private message me this case number - as Sony cannot find anything on record under your name from the forums.

Cheers