NEW FW XPERIA M DUAL 15.2.A.2.5 11/11/2013

SOLVED
moneylatentoi
Visitor

NEW FW XPERIA M DUAL 15.2.A.2.5 11/11/2013

sssssssss.png

U using PCC or SUS for Update, or dowload file TFT and using flashtool

Link down FWhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2523368

p/s: Xperia M New fW.............? ? ? ? 

35 REPLIES 35
SaravananM
Visitor

Just now I did my update for my phone!

you are saying 3rd step..It means whether it is downloding to PC or while updating your phone

Third step:

1.In first part it will download the software from internet to your PC(it will take awhile)

2.then it will ask you to disconnect your phone from PC -> switch it off->again connect your phone to PC by pressing volume down buton on your phone.(below screen shot after connecting)

3rd step.png

biplob
Visitor

3RD STEP MEANS UPDATE. PC DOWNLOAD WAS COMPLETED. MEANS I HAVE TO DISCONNECT USB NOW, RIGHT? THEN TO RE CONNECT IT BY PRESSING DOWN VOLUME KEY? OK, I AM TRYING THAT,. THANKS FOR YOUR SUGECTION.

biplob
Visitor

I JUST DID THAT FRIEND. BUT THAT ICON U SHOWED DIDNT GOT YET.THE PHONE IS CONNECTED NOW  WITH PC, BUT THE SAME THINGS I AM NOTICING ON PC SCREEN . PLEASE WAIT... AND MY PHONE IS STILL BLANK ..PLEASE HELP..

Ani_mdual
Visitor

SUS is sony update service. Flickering is fixed by update and I didnt notice nething else. Just update using PCC.

manu771
Visitor

Sony.. please list the new additions or patches for the update 15.2.A.2.5. If anyone has properly updated their phone and recognized some improvements and new features then  tell please.............

Sony .. an advice for you show the additions and patches list whenever float an update to any device... Please... be user friendly.

M_dual_user
Visitor

Hi,

I got this patch installed on my M dual phone last week and below are the observtions (there will not be any issue in installing, takes around 35 minutes):

1. No improvements in Camera and music clarity.

2. Useful Gtalk has been replaced by useless Hangouts (and you will not be able to rever to Gtalk unless to root the phone).

3. A new app "Play Games" (which navigates to play store to select games) has been added.

If you are the regular user of Gtalk, then I suggest you not to go for the update.

There is no official note by SONY on what exatly is the fix in this build. However, many users are claiming that camera clarity has been improved. But I still able to see the same image noise.

If I have answered your query, please say kudos Slightly_smiling_Face

Details on drawbacks with XPERIA M dual (c2004) can be seen in my below thread:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels%2Clocation&location=forum-...

SaravananM
Visitor

DOne the update..Still I am facing same flickering problem Slightly_frowning_Face

Mayanna
Visitor

please someone help me.. how to install new firmware Open source archive for build 15.2.A.2.5

Open source download for Xperia™ M dual (C2004); software version 15.2.A.2.5

SaravananM
Visitor

After firmware update I am getting camera problem. Capturing some irregular image..really bad. Nothing fixed in this update. we got some applications like hangout,..etc. No other changes

Still,

Flickering problem on lock screen.

I feel Camera became worst than before.

In google navigation app, compass is not working!!(even before update) and etc.

Not satsfied:(

Ani_mdual
Visitor

I updated my M DUAL to 15.2.A.2.5 but after taking pictures the preview image in stock camera is distorted but when I checked the picture in gallery it was good. This happens everytime I snap pictures. hope this is the right place to post new firmware problems.