Join now - be part of our community!

xperia m album app

SOLVED
Dhaval9719
Visitor

xperia m album app

When i download or take any new photos from friend that photos are not updated in album app until next month,because of every months grouping in album app.please take ur attention towards this.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Try to force close album app in settings-apps-all-album.Restart the phone.

alexdon

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

It depends on the date of those photos,they will be added according to that.

alexdon
Dhaval9719
Visitor

What would be the date for my this months downloaded wallpaper.they are not seen in album yet .
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

I have also downloaded wallpapers or pics in november,but they show in a totally different month in the past.I think the date showed is either the date when the pictures were added to the site where you download them,or the date they were actually made.

alexdon
Dhaval9719
Visitor

In my case,nothing is shown in the album instead of camera pics & some of sony's wallpapers ,& also sometimes some download ed wallpapers are shown, & some are not shown neither in old month
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Try to force close album app in settings-apps-all-album.Restart the phone.

alexdon
Dhaval9719
Visitor

I want to know that why this thumbnails are created in phone memory,& wheather this update is available to move apps to sd??
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Thumbnails are created for your preview of the pictures in album.They can be deleted,but they will reappear.Still the apps cannot be moved to sd.

alexdon
rmahmud28
Visitor

Have you tried clearing data?
Dhaval9719
Visitor

I have tried all the things.