Join now - be part of our community!

Sk17i in continous boot loop

SOLVED
aryanadonis
Visitor

Sk17i in continous boot loop

This morning, I clicked on bluetooth widget by mistake which rebooted the phone. Since then it was continously on boot loop and keeps on rebooting itself after the XPERIA logo.

It got turned on once in afternoon after which i did a factory reset and it was working fine. In eve I tried to turn the bluetooth on and it is around 4-5 hours my phone is still rebooting continously.

It is Android 4.0.4 and never rooted, minimum apps, all are from PlayStore only. Please help.

15 REPLIES 15
Sam
Legend
Legend

Have you tried the steps I have outlined above as this has resolved the issue for others?

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Ankit_Sk17i
Visitor

@ Sam

Had tried all ways to get out of problem .After 1-2 day problem comes out from nowhere bu in mine case it even comes out at first auto reboot after firware install . i click bluetooth on phone welcomes Reboot / loop then no safe mode nothing can help not even battery drain nothing except fresh flash because while flashing the default action of bluetooth button is off so it solves problem but its temporary until u hit the button again.

Sam
Legend
Legend

In your case I can only advise that the phone is sent to an authorised repair agent for assessment sorry.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Ankit_Sk17i
Visitor

I feel u should take a look at this post where my  issue is briefly explained and

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/414851#414851

SC is just waving hands of by installing older OS viz. GingerBread and in that Bluetooth works like charm but i Never wanted a GB phone so its no way out and its not the resoltuion . They just say that the firmware that there tool is having is GB which implies that they indirectly neglecting to provide us Buggy ICS . If they are so sincere and ready to support us then why dont they install ICS to rectify the issue but they just give us GB .

Tayshwar
Visitor

its saying in xperia companion that the model not supported. i need a solution as soon as possible, Thank You.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Tayshwar 

Download Xperifirm on your computer so you can repair it.