Join now - be part of our community!

5 year warrenty - unhelpful customer care

jayaay
New

5 year warrenty - unhelpful customer care

I have just spoken to the customer "care" based in Cairo but I wish I didn’t for their lack of common sense and courtesy. My TV remote control volume button ceased from working and I tried to get a replacement under the 5 year warranty. Sony customer "care" said my warranty lapsed by a few weeks and that i am not entitled to claim against it. I explained to the staff and manager that the problem been there for a few months now and that I tried to call the numbers listed on the warranty but they were disconnected. I also explained to the staff at the customer “care” because I lost my sony signing in credentials I had to reset my sony sign in which took me a while to figure out because I am not an internet geek and I needed help.

If sony didn’t disconnect the numbers on the warranty none of this would have happen. Furthermore the warranty is only out by a few weeks and you would expect form a company like sony to make an exception and honour the warranty afterall all my home electronics are sony products.

I hold sony responsible for the problem and I advise anyone here not to buy any sony products, I will certainly will not, for their lack for customer care.

just for teh records I paid £4000 for the TV and expected more... shame on you SONY.088629b7-fac3-4c9f-8812-955172deebc7.jpgf472c72b-c11f-4153-b3de-978f98e1204f.jpg

0 REPLIES 0