Join now - be part of our community!

AR31S- VAIO INFORMATION FLOW

profile.country.en_GB.title
bpshah
Visitor

AR31S- VAIO INFORMATION FLOW

For some reason vaio update 4 informed me that an automatic update from months back suddenly needs to be installed: vaio information flow sample music.

Trying the auto update I keep getting a message that the auto update failed try manually, i did this and now I have lost "vaio information flow" altogether, at no stage did anything install. Where can I get Vaio Information flow from and is it important?

Just to clarify need to find vaio "information flow" not "vaio information flow music".

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi bps1,

have you tried a system restore to a point before you installed the Information flow update.?

As to the VAIO Information Flow Sample Music 2.0.00.13230 update appearing again I'll ask Sony support to investigate this.. :wink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
bpshah
Visitor

yeah it hasn't worked, do you if it is available on the us website do you know what AR31S model is in the states.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

yeah it hasn't worked

Hi bps1,

you can re-install the Vaio Information Flow application by doing the following.

Click Start, then select All Programs then select Vaio Recovery Tool and finally click on Vaio Recovery utility.

Click Continue on the UAC window

Once the Vaio Recovery utility has loaded, click the Options button and select Recover Specific Applications that were pre-installed, click OK, then Yes and Yes again.

Select Vaio Information Flow (towards the top of the list) and then click Install