Join now - be part of our community!

Available 4.3 in Russia on tablet z?

SOLVED
markilyushin
Visitor

Available 4.3 in Russia on tablet z?

KEjN2tS1Aeg.jpgHey. My tablet has not yet been updated to version 4.3 (now 4.2.2). The program updates the device says that the tablet has the latest updates. Why so? Is there any way to manually change any version of android? Tried using PC Companion, there is the same. I live in Russia, can for my country is not yet available, this update? How strange, my friends on older phones worth 4.4, and I have on such an expensive and steep plate only 4.2.2. Sorry for bad English, it's not my native language.

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ohaioo1
Visitor

It would be nice if someone from SONY to comment this question. Sony says : "Tha update is availabble", but there's no more info about  "when".

Thousands of owners SGP-321 in Russia are breakin' their mind, thinking is there is something wrong with their Tablets or PC Companion...

SONY, tell us something please!)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Lukemc01
Visitor

Привет Марк ... Я думаю, что вы будете получать обновления в ближайшее время. Обновление доступно на мировом сайт, и я предполагаю, что это будет Свиток страновым конкретных участках в ближайшие дни. Надеюсь, вы понимаете это сообщение - я использую Google Translate.

markilyushin
Visitor

better write on English, please) I did not understand the second sentence. you mean the fact that I can download and install the update from Sony website?

Lukemc01
Visitor

Try using the PC Companion...  I just received the update this morning in the US...  When I tried the Over the Air system update, it did not show the update.  If you don't get it today, you may get it in the next few days...

Ohaioo1
Visitor

It would be nice if someone from SONY to comment this question. Sony says : "Tha update is availabble", but there's no more info about  "when".

Thousands of owners SGP-321 in Russia are breakin' their mind, thinking is there is something wrong with their Tablets or PC Companion...

SONY, tell us something please!)

FX
Visitor

Something incredible is happening with Sony, update the cheaper devices than expensive....

tinker12
Visitor

I just got my 4.3, im downloading it now, you should have yours now as well I think.