Join now - be part of our community!

missing web browser small app

SOLVED
cyapalmos
Visitor

missing web browser small app

Upgraded to 4.2 on my SGP312 and just noticed I don't have a browser small app anymore. I can add a Chrome bookmarks small app, but tapping a bookmark just launches Chrome in a full browser. I'd like the small browser window back. That was seriously handy!

I looked through the Play Store to no avail. Anyone else noticed this or figured out how to get it back?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Prasadm1
Visitor

Edit: Or head to XDA forums, search for small browser..

There is a small app called Webmall for all Small app. I guess this is what can be used as replacement.. I also noticed that the unit converter does not work any more.. Sony had to leave something in there as "Not Working ".. Slightly_smiling_Face

But on the plus side, you can now launch multiple small apps all floating simultaneously, including a video player I downloaded from app store...and resizeable too...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Prasadm1
Visitor

Edit: Or head to XDA forums, search for small browser..

There is a small app called Webmall for all Small app. I guess this is what can be used as replacement.. I also noticed that the unit converter does not work any more.. Sony had to leave something in there as "Not Working ".. Slightly_smiling_Face

But on the plus side, you can now launch multiple small apps all floating simultaneously, including a video player I downloaded from app store...and resizeable too...

superveewyaa
Visitor

What is the floating video app....sounds good
Prasadm1
Visitor

"VIDEOmall for All Small app"