Join now - be part of our community!

DSC-S500

SOLVED
profile.country.ro_RO.title
priboicosmin
New

DSC-S500

Hy, i have a DSC-S500, some few weeks a go i upgrad to windows 7. But now i can't download my picture from camera to pc. It's a variant to download pictures finally?

Best regards, Cosmin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Not everyone has English as a first language but like others, I hope everyone still enjoys their product. If that still does not work then I would get a memory card reader. Take the Memory Stick out of your camera and then just do it through the reader which should work unless there is a computer issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Ah the joys of new operating systems and the headaches they can be at times but the easiest way to resolve this should be by changing the USB mode, have a look at the link below.

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/2689526111.pdf

Page 46 shows you what option you have to select. Since the manual does not cover Windows 7, switch it to PTP rather than Mass Storage and should work with your system. Maybe slightly different to before but connect.

Hope that helps

profile.country.ro_RO.title
priboicosmin
New

hi, i'll try how you sad, but my windows it's up-graded to windows7. I sow to sony center, if windows7 doesn't install from the ???"factory pc"??? the camera not work with the pc. The sony representative sad me to put the camera in MassStorage option. Finally they send me to windows help or technical support for windows because they doesn't have what is the problem.

Sorry for my english.

Best regards,Cosmin.

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Not everyone has English as a first language but like others, I hope everyone still enjoys their product. If that still does not work then I would get a memory card reader. Take the Memory Stick out of your camera and then just do it through the reader which should work unless there is a computer issue.