Join now - be part of our community!

please where can l find a picture cd to down load online l lost mine on transit

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
santosy
Visitor

please where can l find a picture cd to down load online l lost mine on transit

please l lost my picture cd to my camcorder DCR-TRV285E on transit and am desperately in need of one to download please where can l find one

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi santosy,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Sony is offering "PMB (Picture  Motion Browser) Ver.5.6.02 as  an alternative software to the supplied  Picture Package and ImageMixer for HDD  Camcorder..

There are some limitations depending on the version of the original software supplied with the TRV285E..

You  do need the part number of the pre supplied CD to complete the installation, so as the driver/software CD supplied has been lost you  will need contact Sony..

Further information can be found using the following link - Picture Motion Browser Ver.5.6.02

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

Hi santosy, welcome to the Sony Forums

Hopefully someone will correct me, but I'm fairly sure, if it's Picture Package software that you're looking for, that the EULA only permits updates to the software, not downloads of the entire program.

I'll check with a colleague for you.

Cheers

Mick

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi santosy,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Sony is offering "PMB (Picture  Motion Browser) Ver.5.6.02 as  an alternative software to the supplied  Picture Package and ImageMixer for HDD  Camcorder..

There are some limitations depending on the version of the original software supplied with the TRV285E..

You  do need the part number of the pre supplied CD to complete the installation, so as the driver/software CD supplied has been lost you  will need contact Sony..

Further information can be found using the following link - Picture Motion Browser Ver.5.6.02