Join now - be part of our community!

RE: MP3 Player NWD-B103

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
chrwha
Visitor

RE: MP3 Player NWD-B103

My mp3 player was playing fine but now the display just keeps changing from "Walkman" to "Creating Database".  It won't play at all.  Any suggestions please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drumzman
New

Hi chrwha,

Not sure about this, but there's a couple of things I'd be tempted to try.  First is to try the reset button - it's the little hole just under the hold switch, and you need something like a paper clip to press it.

If this doesn't work I think I'd try formatting the memory - make sure you have a copy of everything on the Walkman (your music) as this will delete everything and you'd need to transfer it all again from your computer.

You get to this through the settings menu (press and hold the 'back/home' button until the home menu appears; use the next/previous track buttons to scroll round to 'settings' and press the play button to confirm this; use the next/previous track buttons again to go round the settings and the play button to confirm what you want to do).

Hope this might help.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Drumzman
New

Hi chrwha,

Not sure about this, but there's a couple of things I'd be tempted to try.  First is to try the reset button - it's the little hole just under the hold switch, and you need something like a paper clip to press it.

If this doesn't work I think I'd try formatting the memory - make sure you have a copy of everything on the Walkman (your music) as this will delete everything and you'd need to transfer it all again from your computer.

You get to this through the settings menu (press and hold the 'back/home' button until the home menu appears; use the next/previous track buttons to scroll round to 'settings' and press the play button to confirm this; use the next/previous track buttons again to go round the settings and the play button to confirm what you want to do).

Hope this might help.