Join now - be part of our community!

Google Photo and Camera app

Uglo
Visitor

Google Photo and Camera app

Har vært uheldig flere ganger og slettet kamerarullen på kamera-appen.. Hvordan få alle bildene lagret på googlefoto, tilbake til kamerarullen min? 

Have been unlucky several times and deleted the camera roll on the camera app .. How to get all photos stored in google photo, back to my camera roll? - GT

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
RottenFoxBreath
Enthusiast

Log in to Google photos and if you have synced or backed them up they will still be there for you to download them.

If you have not, then they are gone.

Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Uglo, let me see if I can help out here!

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

There is no function available in the photos app enabling you to bulk-move images and videos from the photos app to the to the internal storage. You can save photos from the photos app to the internal storage one by one, but as this might be a bit tedious work, I have found that the easiest thing to do is to open photos through a browser and download the photos from there.

Open chrome > Enter https://photos.google.com/ > Mark the photos that you want to save to the internal storage > Tap the menu icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner > Tap Download.

I hope that helped, let me know if you have any further questions!