Join now - be part of our community!

Recording capabilities KD49XH9505

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Taeral
New

Recording capabilities KD49XH9505

I am considering purchasing the KD49XH9505 but can anyone advise if this model capable of recording a channel while viewing another live channel. If not then any recommendations please

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

The TV has dual tuners so you can record and watch a different Channel at the same time, but I don't know if this is blocked in UK.

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi Taeral, you're mainly looking for aTV with a twin tuner, like this one. You'll also need a HDD to record.

profile.country.GB.title
Taeral
New

Thank you for your reply,

You have answered my question which has enabled me to choose the correct TV for my use.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

The TV has dual tuners so you can record and watch a different Channel at the same time, but I don't know if this is blocked in UK.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi Taeral, you're mainly looking for aTV with a twin tuner, like this one. You'll also need a HDD to record.

profile.country.GB.title
Taeral
New

Thank you for your reply,

You have answered my question which has enabled me to choose the correct TV for my use.

profile.country.GB.title
ERIBA128
Explorer

I can now record TV on my Sony bravia, turning off youview was not possible due to there not being a choice in settings. I set up the hhd on settings then went to the home page, scrolled down to digital, opened epg in freeview and it will record from there, back to home page add recording app and it was there ready to play.