Join now - be part of our community!

live chat box

vonstabber

live chat box

hi all. have you concidered having a live chat box. not just for questions, buit also for people to review products. i understand that is what the boards are for, but some people wont be bothered to check through all the treads. and i also understand that monitoring this would be hard at first but from my experience the more people that get involved the more the members themselves will police its content. it is a more fluent approach to comunication that apeals to lots of people and it may get the chat on this site flowing for knowledge, help , enthusiasm for your products and general the persona of sony. is this not what this area is for?

with thanks

Von 

ps is it possible to change my account name as  mine was generated for me and i hate it lol

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi badavie71,

Sony do not usually reply to posts in this community but if you let me know what user name you would like I will try & get someone to change this for you..

vonstabber

Thanks for the reply. If possible i would like my user name changed to vonstabber. Or just plain von if thats not acceptable. 

Many thanks once again

Von

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I have passed your name request on however this can take a number of days before the change process completes..

vonstabber

Cheers dude 😃

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome..

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hiya  @vonstabber :

Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile:

Similar themes were discussed (and rejected) a couple of years ago but that was with the old team and before the site switched to Lithium.

It would be interesting to hear the views of the new team :slight_smile:

A chat box of some description would certainly increase the feeling of a Community although I agree it may be hard to police from Sony's point of view.