Join now - be part of our community!

Help to contact Sony

simone2
Visitor

Help to contact Sony

Does anyone know how to contact Sony when their telephone support is only available when you are at work, and when the online will not let me register a problem because it says I have a registration problem and someone will contact me......but they never do!
I have had my laptop for 4 weeks and for 3 of them I have had limited functionality on Poerrpoint, Word and Excel because somehow it looks like the wrong product key has been registered. I just want to know whether by taking the laptop back to the factory settings will solve the problem or am I going to have to take a day off work to use the telephone support to get it fixed?

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Does anyone know how to contact Sony when their telephone support is only available when you are at work, and when the online will not let me register a problem because it says I have a registration problem and someone will contact me......but they never do!

Hi simone2,

welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

are you using the pre-installed MS Office trail.?

What trial activation key have you used.?

Are you able to find a solution on this MS Office web page HERE .. :thinking:

We can try and help solve your MS Office problems on the forum..

Or if you would prefer I can escalate this to Sony staff on your behalf, can't promise anything though..