Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio VGN-N31M

anhthikhong86
Visitor

Sony Vaio VGN-N31M

Someone help!!! I am so tired !!! This is the second time I have got problems with my computer.

I bought mY COMPUTER SONY VAIO VGN-N31M ON 12/12/2007 in London , SO I still in warranty?

I have got some problems with DVD driver ( It seem like not working now), other problem with sound : I bought a new headphone, when I plugged it into computer, just one ear-side have sound, then I tried to plug it into another devices, it worked well. To test my computer again, I borrowed headphone from my friend, plugged in.... and I had the same things happened like my headphone- just have sound in one side. So frustrated!!!! :slight_frown:

Now I am living in Leeds. If I want to claim warranty, How can I do that? :thinking:

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I would phone Sony Support during office hours tomorrow.

It sounds like the headphone socket is faulty.

What is the problem with your DVD drive? Do you have an Error Code against your drive in Device Manager?

Sony Support

Good Luck.

EDIT: Have you updated your address and telephone number in your Sony Vaio Profile?

:slight_frown:

anhthikhong86
Visitor

Thank you for your reponses. I really appreciate it.

About problem with my DVD driver: I puted a CD into it, it worked ok,....But.. when I puted DVD in, It released a sound of the disc spining, but there wasn't anything coming out on the screen. By double check, I puted another DVD, nothing happened ( I also opened' My computer' on desktop to check the driver, but there wasn't any signal or something to let people know about disc in DVD driver.IT IS NOT WORKING WITH DVD :slight_frown:

Regards,

PS: all my detail is exact in my profile. Do I have to contact with Sony, or you will help me to deal with that ?

Thank you!!!

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I think it is best if you phone Sony Support. They will want to ask you questions and it will be far better than trying to get someone else involved.

:smileythinking:

anhthikhong86
Visitor

Sorry, I thought you are a staff of Sony. !!!!

Thank you, any way !!!!!