Join now - be part of our community!

pc companion problem

SOLVED
Tasmeet
Visitor

pc companion problem

Hi, can anyone help me why I can't update my Sony Xperia z tablet to 4.3 jb using pc companion and sony update service. I did reinstall both software and disable antivirus and firewall, but still have no solution.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tasmeet
Visitor

Hi, can anyone help me why I can't update my Sony Xperia z tablet to 4.3 jb using pc companion and sony update service. I did reinstall both software and disable antivirus and firewall, but still have no solution.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Tasmeet
Visitor

Tags (1)
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

You have to be more specific on your issue

Tasmeet
Visitor

On the sony support, my latest available software is 4.3 jb. So I install pc companion and it shows my tablet is up to date. I contact the sony center, what they told me is to install latest java, but still no solution
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

You forgot to read one part of the website

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/software/tablets/xperia-tablet-z/

Latest available software

You may already have the latest software, depending on the date of purchase. Software updates are released at different times depending on operator and/or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device.

Android version: Google Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)

Latest available software: 10.4.B.0.569

Release started: 2013-12-23

Tasmeet
Visitor

Ya maybe I miss to read that, by the way thanks for your help.