Join now - be part of our community!

Misty pictures, on some commercials and permanent issue on all channel 4 broadcasts.

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Toastybits

Misty pictures, on some commercials and permanent issue on all channel 4 broadcasts.

Hi, does anyone have issues with the above on their Sony KE48a9 ? thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
daveyh64
Enthusiast

Channel 4 have still got issues after the problem at the Red Bee Media Broadcast Centre on the 25th September.

Why Channel 4 and Red Bee Media are taking so long to resolve this issue is puzzling, write to Channel 4 and tell them their broadcast is not to the same standard it was prior to the incident, and does not match the quality of broadcast you are receiving from other channels on your TV.

My Sony is exactly the same Channel 4 is brighter and lower contrast than other channels, it is not a

fault with the TV. If it were it would affect all channels.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@Toastybits 

So perhaps not the YouView box then? 😛

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
profile.country.GB.title
daveyh64
Enthusiast

Channel 4 have still got issues after the problem at the Red Bee Media Broadcast Centre on the 25th September.

Why Channel 4 and Red Bee Media are taking so long to resolve this issue is puzzling, write to Channel 4 and tell them their broadcast is not to the same standard it was prior to the incident, and does not match the quality of broadcast you are receiving from other channels on your TV.

My Sony is exactly the same Channel 4 is brighter and lower contrast than other channels, it is not a

fault with the TV. If it were it would affect all channels.